Crossword Clue: Geometry fig. with 360 degrees
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Geometry fig. with 360 degrees" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Geometry fig. with 360 degrees:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Geometry fig. with 360 degrees:
- Abbr. on a cul-de-sac street sign
- Abbr. on a residential street sign
- Abbrev. for a cul-de-sac
- About: Abbr.
- About: Latin abbr.
- About three times a diam.
- Alternative to Pl. or Ct.
- Dupont, in DC
- Frequently complex traffic pattern: Abbr.
- Compass creation: Abbr.
- Fig. with a diameter
- Fig. with a radius
- Diam. x pi
- Geo. figure
- Geom. fig.
- Geom. figure
- Geometric fig.
- Geometric figure: Abbr.
- Geometry class fig.
- Geometry fig. with 360 degrees
- Geometry fig.
- Equator, e.g.: Abbr.
- Columbus, for one: Abbr.
- Columbus in NYC, e.g.
- Columbus in N.Y.C. or DuPont in D.C.
- Rnd. fig.
- Street sign abbr.
- Round: Abbr.
- Round fig.
- Round geom. shape
- Round geometric figure: Abbr.
- Round or around (abbr.)
- Short round?
- Part of a cul-de-sac address, maybe: Abbr.
- Opposite of sq.
Recent Usage of Geometry fig. with 360 degrees in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Geometry fig. with 360 degrees in their crossword puzzles:
- Washington Post - Sept. 4, 2013