Crossword Answer: CIR
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer CIR then you're in the right place. We found 37 clues that have CIR as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for CIR
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for CIR:
- Abbr. on a cul-de-sac street sign
- Abbr. on a residential street sign
- Abbrev. for a cul-de-sac
- About: Abbr.
- About: Latin abbr.
- About three times a diam.
- Alternative to Pl. or Ct.
- Dupont, in DC
- Frequently complex traffic pattern: Abbr.
- Compass creation: Abbr.
- Fig. with a diameter
- Fig. with a radius
- Diam. x pi
- Geo. figure
- Geom. fig.
- Geom. figure
- Geometric fig.
- Geometric figure: Abbr.
- Geometry class fig.
- Geometry fig. with 360 degrees
- Geometry fig.
- Equator, e.g.: Abbr.
- Columbus, for one: Abbr.
- Columbus in NYC, e.g.
- Columbus in N.Y.C. or DuPont in D.C.
- Rnd. fig.
- Street sign abbr.
- Round: Abbr.
- Round fig.
- Round geom. shape
- Round geometric figure: Abbr.
- Round or around (abbr.)
- Short round?
- Part of a cul-de-sac address, maybe: Abbr.
- Opposite of sq.
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to CIR:
Recent Usage of CIR in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used CIR in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Aug. 11, 2020
- LA Times - Nov. 2, 2019
- LA Times - Jan. 5, 2019
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Aug. 13, 2018
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Dec. 25, 2017
- WSJ Daily - Sept. 23, 2017
- Newsday - Sept. 5, 2017
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - Oct. 16, 2016
- LA Times - Oct. 16, 2016
- WSJ Daily - Sept. 2, 2016
- Buzzfeed - May 26, 2016
- Washington Post - Jan. 17, 2016
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - Dec. 6, 2015
- LA Times - Dec. 6, 2015
- WSJ Daily - Nov. 20, 2015
- New York Times - Nov. 1, 2015
- CRooked Crosswords - Nov. 23, 2014
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - Nov. 9, 2014
- LA Times - Nov. 9, 2014
- New York Times - March 23, 2014