Crossword Clue: Geometric fig.
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Geometric fig." then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Geometric fig.:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Geometric fig.:
- Abbr. on a cul-de-sac street sign
- Abbr. on a residential street sign
- Abbrev. for a cul-de-sac
- About: Abbr.
- About: Latin abbr.
- About three times a diam.
- Alternative to Pl. or Ct.
- Dupont, in DC
- Frequently complex traffic pattern: Abbr.
- Compass creation: Abbr.
- Fig. with a diameter
- Fig. with a radius
- Diam. x pi
- Geo. figure
- Geom. fig.
- Geom. figure
- Geometric fig.
- Geometric figure: Abbr.
- Geometry class fig.
- Geometry fig. with 360 degrees
- Geometry fig.
- Equator, e.g.: Abbr.
- Columbus, for one: Abbr.
- Columbus in NYC, e.g.
- Columbus in N.Y.C. or DuPont in D.C.
- Rnd. fig.
- Street sign abbr.
- Round: Abbr.
- Round fig.
- Round geom. shape
- Round geometric figure: Abbr.
- Round or around (abbr.)
- Short round?
- Part of a cul-de-sac address, maybe: Abbr.
- Opposite of sq.
Recent Usage of Geometric fig. in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Geometric fig. in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Feb. 7, 2014
- Washington Post - March 18, 2010
- LA Times - Sept. 12, 2009
- LA Times - Aug. 7, 2009
- Wall Street Journal Friday - April 24, 2009
- LA Times - March 28, 2009
- New York Times - Feb. 22, 2009
- Washington Post - Aug. 6, 2008
- Washington Post - Feb. 4, 2007
- LA Times - June 29, 2006
- LA Times - Aug. 17, 2005
- New York Times - Feb. 23, 2003
- New York Times - Oct. 15, 2002
- New York Times - March 3, 1999
- New York Times - Dec. 21, 1987