Crossword Clue: Geom. fig.
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Geom. fig." then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Geom. fig.:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Geom. fig.:
- Abbr. on a cul-de-sac street sign
- Abbr. on a residential street sign
- Abbrev. for a cul-de-sac
- About: Abbr.
- About: Latin abbr.
- About three times a diam.
- Alternative to Pl. or Ct.
- Dupont, in DC
- Frequently complex traffic pattern: Abbr.
- Compass creation: Abbr.
- Fig. with a diameter
- Fig. with a radius
- Diam. x pi
- Geo. figure
- Geom. fig.
- Geom. figure
- Geometric fig.
- Geometric figure: Abbr.
- Geometry class fig.
- Geometry fig. with 360 degrees
- Geometry fig.
- Equator, e.g.: Abbr.
- Columbus, for one: Abbr.
- Columbus in NYC, e.g.
- Columbus in N.Y.C. or DuPont in D.C.
- Rnd. fig.
- Street sign abbr.
- Round: Abbr.
- Round fig.
- Round geom. shape
- Round geometric figure: Abbr.
- Round or around (abbr.)
- Short round?
- Part of a cul-de-sac address, maybe: Abbr.
- Opposite of sq.
Recent Usage of Geom. fig. in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Geom. fig. in their crossword puzzles:
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Sept. 23, 2010