Crossword Clue: Word form
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Word form" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Word form:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Word form:
- Basis of the answer to each starred clue, commonly
- 'AWOL' or 'FAQ,' e.g.
- It stands for something
- The longest one in English is the Navy term "ADCOMSUBORDCOMPHIBSPAC"
- Radar, e.g.
- Radar or laser
- NASA, e.g.
- NASA, for one
- NASA or NATO
- NASCAR or NASDAQ
- NATO, e.g.
- NATO, for one
- NATO or OPEC
- Laser or radar
- Opening letters?
- Pronounceable abbreviation
- Word form
- Word formed from initials
- Word from initials
- Word made up of initial letters
- Word made up of initials
- Scuba, e.g.
- SCUBA, for one
- Taser or laser, e.g.
Recent Usage of Word form in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Word form in their crossword puzzles:
- Canadiana Crossword - June 18, 2012
- New York Times - July 11, 1973