Crossword Answer: ACRONYM
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer ACRONYM then you're in the right place. We found 24 clues that have ACRONYM as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for ACRONYM
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for ACRONYM:
- Basis of the answer to each starred clue, commonly
- 'AWOL' or 'FAQ,' e.g.
- It stands for something
- The longest one in English is the Navy term "ADCOMSUBORDCOMPHIBSPAC"
- Radar, e.g.
- Radar or laser
- NASA, e.g.
- NASA, for one
- NASA or NATO
- NASCAR or NASDAQ
- NATO, e.g.
- NATO, for one
- NATO or OPEC
- Laser or radar
- Opening letters?
- Pronounceable abbreviation
- Word form
- Word formed from initials
- Word from initials
- Word made up of initial letters
- Word made up of initials
- Scuba, e.g.
- SCUBA, for one
- Taser or laser, e.g.
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to ACRONYM:
Recent Usage of ACRONYM in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ACRONYM in their crossword puzzles:
- Penny Dell - Oct. 25, 2020
- WSJ Daily - May 14, 2020
- New York Times - Oct. 5, 2019
- The Guardian Quick - May 11, 2019
- Premier Sunday - Sept. 2, 2018
- Penny Dell - March 8, 2018
- Evening Standard - Feb. 23, 2018
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 31, 2017
- Penny Dell - Oct. 22, 2017
- Evening Standard - June 23, 2017
- LA Times - June 4, 2017
- New York Times - April 2, 2017
- LA Times - Jan. 8, 2017
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - Jan. 8, 2017
- Joseph - Jan. 2, 2017
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - Dec. 4, 2016
- LA Times - Dec. 4, 2016
- The Guardian Quick - April 9, 2016
- New York Times - April 10, 2015
- Newsday - July 11, 2012