Crossword Clue: NATO, e.g.
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "NATO, e.g." then you're in the right place. We found 4 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for NATO, e.g.:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to NATO, e.g.:
- Basis of the answer to each starred clue, commonly
- 'AWOL' or 'FAQ,' e.g.
- It stands for something
- The longest one in English is the Navy term "ADCOMSUBORDCOMPHIBSPAC"
- Radar, e.g.
- Radar or laser
- NASA, e.g.
- NASA, for one
- NASA or NATO
- NASCAR or NASDAQ
- NATO, e.g.
- NATO, for one
- NATO or OPEC
- Laser or radar
- Opening letters?
- Pronounceable abbreviation
- Word form
- Word formed from initials
- Word from initials
- Word made up of initial letters
- Word made up of initials
- Scuba, e.g.
- SCUBA, for one
- Taser or laser, e.g.
Recent Usage of NATO, e.g. in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used NATO, e.g. in their crossword puzzles:
- Premier Sunday - Nov. 26, 2017
- Penny Dell - Oct. 31, 2017
- USA Today - March 15, 2017
- New York Times - Jan. 24, 1999
- New York Times - Aug. 28, 1992
- New York Times - May 2, 1989
- New York Times - Dec. 11, 1984
- New York Times - Sept. 16, 1979