Crossword Clue: Pub-crawl
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Pub-crawl" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Pub-crawl:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Pub-crawl:
- Hit the town
- Engage in a bachelor party activity
- Buy manhattans all over Manhattan, say
- Get shots all over?
- Have rounds all around
- Do this to see many bands in a night
- Cruise the pubs
- Go around for rounds?
- Go carousing with a drinker, say
- Go carousing
- Go from pub to pub
- Drink a little here, drink a little there ...
- Drink all around town
- Paint the town red?
- Paint the town red, maybe
- Paint the town red
- Visit numerous taverns
- Participate in a pub crawl
- Not stay long for shots?
Recent Usage of Pub-crawl in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Pub-crawl in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - Oct. 13, 2013
- LA Times - Oct. 13, 2013
- Washington Post - Nov. 6, 2010
- NY Sun - Dec. 7, 2009
- Inkwell - March 28, 2008
- New York Times - May 16, 2006
- LA Times - Nov. 13, 2005
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 23, 2001