Crossword Clue: Go carousing with a drinker, say
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Go carousing with a drinker, say" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Go carousing with a drinker, say:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Go carousing with a drinker, say:
- Hit the town
- Engage in a bachelor party activity
- Buy manhattans all over Manhattan, say
- Get shots all over?
- Have rounds all around
- Do this to see many bands in a night
- Cruise the pubs
- Go around for rounds?
- Go carousing with a drinker, say
- Go carousing
- Go from pub to pub
- Drink a little here, drink a little there ...
- Drink all around town
- Paint the town red?
- Paint the town red, maybe
- Paint the town red
- Visit numerous taverns
- Participate in a pub crawl
- Not stay long for shots?
Recent Usage of Go carousing with a drinker, say in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Go carousing with a drinker, say in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - May 12, 2014