Crossword Clue: Cruise the pubs
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Cruise the pubs" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Cruise the pubs:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Cruise the pubs:
- Hit the town
- Engage in a bachelor party activity
- Buy manhattans all over Manhattan, say
- Get shots all over?
- Have rounds all around
- Do this to see many bands in a night
- Cruise the pubs
- Go around for rounds?
- Go carousing with a drinker, say
- Go carousing
- Go from pub to pub
- Drink a little here, drink a little there ...
- Drink all around town
- Paint the town red?
- Paint the town red, maybe
- Paint the town red
- Visit numerous taverns
- Participate in a pub crawl
- Not stay long for shots?
Recent Usage of Cruise the pubs in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Cruise the pubs in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 23, 2007
- Universal Crossword - May 11, 2004
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 9, 2004