Crossword Clue: Promised Land promisee
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Promised Land promisee" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Promised Land promisee", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Promised Land promisee"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Promised Land promisee:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Promised Land promisee"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Promised Land promisee:
- '--, Martin and John'
- 1860s Jefferson contemporary
- Biblical name meaning "father of many"
- Biblical name thought to mean "father of many"
- Biblical patriarch
- "Amadeus" Oscar winner
- "Amadeus" star, 1984
- Father of Isaac
- Father of Ishmael
- Father of Judaism
- Isaac's father
- Ishmael's father.
- Ishmael's father
- Genesis name that's also presidential
- Genesis VIP
- First name on Mount Rushmore
- Covenant recipient (Gen. 17:9)
- He had a Lot to contend with
- Jefferson's 1860's opposite
- He's tested in Genesis 22
- F. Murray ____
- F. Murray of "Amadeus"
- Face to the right of George, Thomas and Theodore
- Psychologist Maslow with an eponymous "hierarchy of needs"
- Oscar winner for "Amadeus"
- The first Jewish patriarch
- Quebec's Plains of ___
- "The Rail Splitter"
- Part of a Carl Sandburg title.
- Name that means "father of many"
- Name thought to mean "father of many"
- Patriarch of Judaism
- Lot's uncle
- Leader of an ancient tribe
- President ____ Lincoln
- President Lincoln
- Presidential first name that comes from Genesis
- Promised Land promisee
- Prophet believed to be buried in the Cave of the Patriarchs
- Sarah's husband
- Tad's dad
- Uncle of Lot
Recent Usage of Promised Land promisee in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Promised Land promisee" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Promised Land promisee in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Sept. 26, 2014
- USA Today - Feb. 21, 2013