Crossword Clue: '--, Martin and John'
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'--, Martin and John'" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "'--, Martin and John'", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "'--, Martin and John'"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '--, Martin and John':
Possibly related crossword clues for "'--, Martin and John'"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '--, Martin and John':
- '--, Martin and John'
- 1860s Jefferson contemporary
- Biblical name meaning "father of many"
- Biblical name thought to mean "father of many"
- Biblical patriarch
- "Amadeus" Oscar winner
- "Amadeus" star, 1984
- Father of Isaac
- Father of Ishmael
- Father of Judaism
- Isaac's father
- Ishmael's father.
- Ishmael's father
- Genesis name that's also presidential
- Genesis VIP
- First name on Mount Rushmore
- Covenant recipient (Gen. 17:9)
- He had a Lot to contend with
- Jefferson's 1860's opposite
- He's tested in Genesis 22
- F. Murray ____
- F. Murray of "Amadeus"
- Face to the right of George, Thomas and Theodore
- Psychologist Maslow with an eponymous "hierarchy of needs"
- Oscar winner for "Amadeus"
- The first Jewish patriarch
- Quebec's Plains of ___
- "The Rail Splitter"
- Part of a Carl Sandburg title.
- Name that means "father of many"
- Name thought to mean "father of many"
- Patriarch of Judaism
- Lot's uncle
- Leader of an ancient tribe
- President ____ Lincoln
- President Lincoln
- Presidential first name that comes from Genesis
- Promised Land promisee
- Prophet believed to be buried in the Cave of the Patriarchs
- Sarah's husband
- Tad's dad
- Uncle of Lot
Recent Usage of '--, Martin and John' in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "'--, Martin and John'" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '--, Martin and John' in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Sheffer - Jan. 11, 2012