Crossword Clue: Lot's uncle
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Lot's uncle" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Lot's uncle", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Lot's uncle"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Lot's uncle:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Lot's uncle"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Lot's uncle:
- '--, Martin and John'
- 1860s Jefferson contemporary
- Biblical name meaning "father of many"
- Biblical name thought to mean "father of many"
- Biblical patriarch
- "Amadeus" Oscar winner
- "Amadeus" star, 1984
- Father of Isaac
- Father of Ishmael
- Father of Judaism
- Isaac's father
- Ishmael's father.
- Ishmael's father
- Genesis name that's also presidential
- Genesis VIP
- First name on Mount Rushmore
- Covenant recipient (Gen. 17:9)
- He had a Lot to contend with
- Jefferson's 1860's opposite
- He's tested in Genesis 22
- F. Murray ____
- F. Murray of "Amadeus"
- Face to the right of George, Thomas and Theodore
- Psychologist Maslow with an eponymous "hierarchy of needs"
- Oscar winner for "Amadeus"
- The first Jewish patriarch
- Quebec's Plains of ___
- "The Rail Splitter"
- Part of a Carl Sandburg title.
- Name that means "father of many"
- Name thought to mean "father of many"
- Patriarch of Judaism
- Lot's uncle
- Leader of an ancient tribe
- President ____ Lincoln
- President Lincoln
- Presidential first name that comes from Genesis
- Promised Land promisee
- Prophet believed to be buried in the Cave of the Patriarchs
- Sarah's husband
- Tad's dad
- Uncle of Lot
Recent Usage of Lot's uncle in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Lot's uncle" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Lot's uncle in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Merl Reagle Sunday Crossword - July 12, 2015
- LA Times - July 11, 2014