Crossword Clue: One given a citation
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "One given a citation" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for One given a citation:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to One given a citation:
- A journalist may cite one
- Bibliography acknowledgment
- Bibliography book
- Bibliography entry
- Deep Throat, e.g., in the Watergate scandal
- Deep Throat, e.g.
- Deep Throat, to Woodward and Bernstein
- Horse's mouth, so to speak
- Footnote acknowledgment
- Footnote content, often
- Footnote material
- Info provider
- Fountainhead — journalist's informant
- Origin or cause
- "Where'd you read that?"
- River's beginning
- Point of origin
- Lake Itasca, for the Mississippi
- Lake Itasca, vis-à-vis the Mississippi
- One given a citation
- Michener title, with "The"
- Michener's "The ___"
- One may be anonymous
- Reporter's aid
- Reporter's contact
- Reporter's informant
- Reporter's need
- Supplier of information
Recent Usage of One given a citation in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used One given a citation in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - March 5, 2017