Crossword Clue: "Where'd you read that?"
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue ""Where'd you read that?"" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for "Where'd you read that?":
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to "Where'd you read that?":
- A journalist may cite one
- Bibliography acknowledgment
- Bibliography book
- Bibliography entry
- Deep Throat, e.g., in the Watergate scandal
- Deep Throat, e.g.
- Deep Throat, to Woodward and Bernstein
- Horse's mouth, so to speak
- Footnote acknowledgment
- Footnote content, often
- Footnote material
- Info provider
- Fountainhead — journalist's informant
- Origin or cause
- "Where'd you read that?"
- River's beginning
- Point of origin
- Lake Itasca, for the Mississippi
- Lake Itasca, vis-à-vis the Mississippi
- One given a citation
- Michener title, with "The"
- Michener's "The ___"
- One may be anonymous
- Reporter's aid
- Reporter's contact
- Reporter's informant
- Reporter's need
- Supplier of information
Recent Usage of "Where'd you read that?" in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used "Where'd you read that?" in their crossword puzzles:
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - April 3, 2017