Crossword Clue: Originator
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Originator" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Originator:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Originator:
- Ancient of Days
- Artistic person
- Inventive one
- Inventive sort
- Inventive type
- Brahma, in Hinduism
- Brahma, to Hindus
- Brahma, with "the"
- Divine epithet
- Jane Austen vis-à-vis Elizabeth Bennet
- Jehovah, to some
- God, with "the"
- The Ancient of Days
- Mark Twain, to Tom Sawyer
- Roddenberry, re "Star Trek"
- The Maker.
- Pilot producer
- Supreme Being
- Tyra Banks, vis-à-vis "America's Next Top Model"
Recent Usage of Originator in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Originator in their crossword puzzles:
- Evening Standard - July 8, 2020
- Evening Standard - March 25, 2020
- Evening Standard - Jan. 6, 2020
- Evening Standard - Dec. 4, 2019
- Evening Standard - May 22, 2019
- The Guardian Quick - April 30, 2019
- Evening Standard - Jan. 28, 2019
- Evening Standard - Dec. 12, 2018
- Evening Standard - Aug. 24, 2016
- Penny Dell - Aug. 9, 2016
- Newsday - Dec. 4, 2011