Crossword Clue: Happify
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Happify" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Happify:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Happify:
- Become joyful
- Cause (someone) to feel happier
- Encouraging words
- Don't be so glum!
- "Don't let it get you down!"
- ''Don't look so glum!''
- "Come on, things aren't so bad"
- Come out of the blue?
- Solacer's advice
- Stop being so miserable!
- "Things aren't so bad"
- "Things aren't so bad!"
- "Things aren't that bad"
Recent Usage of Happify in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Happify in their crossword puzzles:
- Premier Sunday - June 26, 2016
- NY Sun - Aug. 20, 2008
- Newsday - Sept. 26, 2007
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - April 29, 2007
- Newsday - Jan. 16, 2007
- NY Sun - Aug. 17, 2006
- USA Today Archive - June 20, 1997
- New York Times - June 5, 1993
- New York Times - Feb. 7, 1991
- New York Times - May 6, 1990
- New York Times - April 20, 1989
- New York Times - Nov. 20, 1988
- New York Times - Sept. 5, 1988
- New York Times - April 26, 1988
- New York Times - Feb. 8, 1987
- New York Times - Dec. 1, 1983
- New York Times - Dec. 14, 1982
- New York Times - July 5, 1981
- New York Times - March 3, 1981
- New York Times - Jan. 31, 1980