Crossword Clue: Happify
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Happify" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Happify", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Happify"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Happify:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Happify"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Happify:
- Become joyful
- Cause (someone) to feel happier
- Encouraging words
- Don't be so glum!
- "Don't let it get you down!"
- ''Don't look so glum!''
- "Come on, things aren't so bad"
- Come out of the blue?
- Solacer's advice
- Stop being so miserable!
- "Things aren't so bad"
- "Things aren't so bad!"
- "Things aren't that bad"
Recent Usage of Happify in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Happify" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Happify in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Premier Sunday - June 26, 2016
- NY Sun - Aug. 20, 2008
- Newsday - Sept. 26, 2007
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - April 29, 2007
- Newsday - Jan. 16, 2007
- NY Sun - Aug. 17, 2006
- USA Today Archive - June 20, 1997
- New York Times - June 5, 1993
- New York Times - Feb. 7, 1991
- New York Times - May 6, 1990
- New York Times - April 20, 1989
- New York Times - Nov. 20, 1988
- New York Times - Sept. 5, 1988
- New York Times - April 26, 1988
- New York Times - Feb. 8, 1987
- New York Times - Dec. 1, 1983
- New York Times - Dec. 14, 1982
- New York Times - July 5, 1981
- New York Times - March 3, 1981
- New York Times - Jan. 31, 1980