Crossword Clue: Elate
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Elate" then you're in the right place. We found 11 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Elate:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Elate:
- Become joyful
- Cause (someone) to feel happier
- Encouraging words
- Don't be so glum!
- "Don't let it get you down!"
- ''Don't look so glum!''
- "Come on, things aren't so bad"
- Come out of the blue?
- Solacer's advice
- Stop being so miserable!
- "Things aren't so bad"
- "Things aren't so bad!"
- "Things aren't that bad"
Recent Usage of Elate in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Elate in their crossword puzzles:
- Penny Dell - Aug. 25, 2019
- Penny Dell - Oct. 23, 2018
- Penny Dell - June 19, 2018
- New York Times - March 2, 2018
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Aug. 16, 2017
- Newsday - Feb. 24, 2017
- USA Today - March 3, 2016
- LA Times - Jan. 8, 2015
- Newsday - May 6, 2014
- Newsday - April 27, 2014
- Sheffer - April 14, 2014
- New York Times - March 13, 2014
- CRooked Crosswords - Feb. 9, 2014
- Newsday - May 6, 2013
- Newsday - April 27, 2013
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Dec. 31, 2012
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 14, 2012
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Aug. 6, 2012
- USA Today - Aug. 7, 2010
- Canadiana Crossword - June 7, 2010