Crossword Clue: Buoy
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Buoy" then you're in the right place. We found 9 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Buoy:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Buoy:
- Become joyful
- Cause (someone) to feel happier
- Encouraging words
- Don't be so glum!
- "Don't let it get you down!"
- ''Don't look so glum!''
- "Come on, things aren't so bad"
- Come out of the blue?
- Solacer's advice
- Stop being so miserable!
- "Things aren't so bad"
- "Things aren't so bad!"
- "Things aren't that bad"
Recent Usage of Buoy in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Buoy in their crossword puzzles:
- WSJ Daily - May 19, 2018
- New York Times - Jan. 14, 2018
- Penny Dell - Aug. 5, 2017
- New York Times - Feb. 6, 2015
- Newsday - April 21, 2012
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Oct. 15, 2010
- NY Sun - March 12, 2010
- Newsday - April 24, 2009
- New York Times - Nov. 8, 2008
- Newsday - Aug. 8, 2008
- Newsday - June 28, 2008
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 18, 2006
- New York Times - Sept. 23, 2006
- New York Times - Sept. 14, 2003
- New York Times - Sept. 1, 2002
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 14, 2001
- Universal Crossword - May 18, 2000
- New York Times - May 5, 1984
- New York Times - March 28, 1984