Crossword Clue: '50s partner of Jerry Lewis
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'50s partner of Jerry Lewis" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '50s partner of Jerry Lewis:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '50s partner of Jerry Lewis:
- '50s partner of Jerry Lewis
- '60s-'70s variety show host
- His final movie role (1984) was in "Cannonball Run II"
- Celebrity-roast host
- Funny collegiate fly-catcher?
- Half of a famous comic duo
- Governor Howard/Theologian Luther
- "That's Amore" crooner
- "Ocean's 11" co-star
- "Volare" singer
- Rat Pack member dubbed "The King of Cool"
- Rat Pack member from Steubenville, Ohio
- Rat Pack member
- Late singer/actor
- One heading the office of student roasts?
- Singer-comedian from Ohio.
Recent Usage of '50s partner of Jerry Lewis in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '50s partner of Jerry Lewis in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - June 30, 2009