Crossword Answer: DEANMARTIN
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer DEANMARTIN then you're in the right place. We found 16 clues that have DEANMARTIN as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for DEANMARTIN
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for DEANMARTIN:
- '50s partner of Jerry Lewis
- '60s-'70s variety show host
- His final movie role (1984) was in "Cannonball Run II"
- Celebrity-roast host
- Funny collegiate fly-catcher?
- Half of a famous comic duo
- Governor Howard/Theologian Luther
- "That's Amore" crooner
- "Ocean's 11" co-star
- "Volare" singer
- Rat Pack member dubbed "The King of Cool"
- Rat Pack member from Steubenville, Ohio
- Rat Pack member
- Late singer/actor
- One heading the office of student roasts?
- Singer-comedian from Ohio.
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to DEANMARTIN:
Recent Usage of DEANMARTIN in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used DEANMARTIN in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 8, 2020
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 24, 2019
- Universal Crossword - Jan. 16, 2019
- The Puzzle Society - Jan. 16, 2019
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Oct. 16, 2017
- LA Times - Nov. 11, 2016
- USA Today - May 3, 2016
- LA Times - April 23, 2016
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Jan. 17, 2015
- Washington Post - Oct. 15, 2014
- USA Today - July 3, 2013
- Washington Post - Feb. 12, 2011
- Washington Post - Nov. 12, 2010
- Newsday - June 30, 2009
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Nov. 19, 2004
- New York Times - July 8, 2003
- USA Today Archive - June 30, 1997
- USA Today Archive - April 12, 1995
- New York Times - April 21, 1991
- New York Times - Jan. 17, 1953