Crossword Clue: Governor Howard/Theologian Luther
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Governor Howard/Theologian Luther" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Governor Howard/Theologian Luther:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Governor Howard/Theologian Luther:
- '50s partner of Jerry Lewis
- '60s-'70s variety show host
- His final movie role (1984) was in "Cannonball Run II"
- Celebrity-roast host
- Funny collegiate fly-catcher?
- Half of a famous comic duo
- Governor Howard/Theologian Luther
- "That's Amore" crooner
- "Ocean's 11" co-star
- "Volare" singer
- Rat Pack member dubbed "The King of Cool"
- Rat Pack member from Steubenville, Ohio
- Rat Pack member
- Late singer/actor
- One heading the office of student roasts?
- Singer-comedian from Ohio.
Recent Usage of Governor Howard/Theologian Luther in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Governor Howard/Theologian Luther in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - Jan. 16, 2019
- The Puzzle Society - Jan. 16, 2019