Crossword Clue: Yippies co-founder Hoffman
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Yippies co-founder Hoffman" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Yippies co-founder Hoffman", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Yippies co-founder Hoffman"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Yippies co-founder Hoffman:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Yippies co-founder Hoffman"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Yippies co-founder Hoffman:
- 1960s activist Hoffman
- 1960's radical Hoffman
- '60s icon Hoffman
- '60s protest leader Hoffman
- 60's protest leader Hoffman
- '60s radical Hoffman
- "___ an' Slats" (Al Capp comic strip)
- ___ Hoffman of the Chicago Seven
- Activist Hoffman
- Actress Cornish of Madonna's film "W.E."
- Actress Cornish
- Australian actress Cornish
- Hoffman of 1960's-70's radicalism
- Hoffman of 1960s radicalism
- Hoffman of Chicago Seven
- Hoffman of the Chicago 7
- Hoffman of the Chicago Seven
- Hoffman of the Yippies
- Hoffman who co-founded the Yippies
- Hoffman who once backed a pig for president
- Hoffman who wrote "Steal This Book"
- Chicago 7 first name
- Chicago Seven first name
- Cornish of 2009's "Bright Star"
- Cornish of "Sucker Punch"
- First name in '60s radicalism
- First name of Yippie fame
- Counterculture icon Hoffman
- Wife in O'Neill's "Desire Under the Elms"
- "Soon to Be a Major Motion Picture" writer Hoffman
- Radical Hoffman who wrote "Steal This Book"
- Radical Hoffman
- Old Al Capp strip "___ an' Slats"
- Old comic strip "___ an' Slats"
- Opera singer Mitchell of "Porgy and Bess"
- "Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger" quipper Hoffman
- Yippie founder Hoffman
- Yippie Hoffman
- Yippie leader Hoffman
- Yippie name
- Yippies co-founder Hoffman
- Yippies cofounder Hoffman
- Youth International Party co-founder Hoffman
- "Steal This Book" author Hoffman
- "Steal This Book" writer Hoffman
- "Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan" actress Cornish
- Social activist Hoffman
Recent Usage of Yippies co-founder Hoffman in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Yippies co-founder Hoffman" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Yippies co-founder Hoffman in their crossword puzzles recently:
- LA Times - Nov. 4, 2014