Crossword Clue: Hoffman of the Chicago 7
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Hoffman of the Chicago 7" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Hoffman of the Chicago 7", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Hoffman of the Chicago 7"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Hoffman of the Chicago 7:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Hoffman of the Chicago 7"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Hoffman of the Chicago 7:
- 1960s activist Hoffman
- 1960's radical Hoffman
- '60s icon Hoffman
- '60s protest leader Hoffman
- 60's protest leader Hoffman
- '60s radical Hoffman
- "___ an' Slats" (Al Capp comic strip)
- ___ Hoffman of the Chicago Seven
- Activist Hoffman
- Actress Cornish of Madonna's film "W.E."
- Actress Cornish
- Australian actress Cornish
- Hoffman of 1960's-70's radicalism
- Hoffman of 1960s radicalism
- Hoffman of Chicago Seven
- Hoffman of the Chicago 7
- Hoffman of the Chicago Seven
- Hoffman of the Yippies
- Hoffman who co-founded the Yippies
- Hoffman who once backed a pig for president
- Hoffman who wrote "Steal This Book"
- Chicago 7 first name
- Chicago Seven first name
- Cornish of 2009's "Bright Star"
- Cornish of "Sucker Punch"
- First name in '60s radicalism
- First name of Yippie fame
- Counterculture icon Hoffman
- Wife in O'Neill's "Desire Under the Elms"
- "Soon to Be a Major Motion Picture" writer Hoffman
- Radical Hoffman who wrote "Steal This Book"
- Radical Hoffman
- Old Al Capp strip "___ an' Slats"
- Old comic strip "___ an' Slats"
- Opera singer Mitchell of "Porgy and Bess"
- "Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger" quipper Hoffman
- Yippie founder Hoffman
- Yippie Hoffman
- Yippie leader Hoffman
- Yippie name
- Yippies co-founder Hoffman
- Yippies cofounder Hoffman
- Youth International Party co-founder Hoffman
- "Steal This Book" author Hoffman
- "Steal This Book" writer Hoffman
- "Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan" actress Cornish
- Social activist Hoffman
Recent Usage of Hoffman of the Chicago 7 in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Hoffman of the Chicago 7" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Hoffman of the Chicago 7 in their crossword puzzles recently:
- LA Times - Dec. 26, 2011