Crossword Clue: Widespread outbreak
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Widespread outbreak" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Widespread outbreak:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Widespread outbreak:
- Black Death of 14th century Europe, for one
- Ebola outbreak of 2014, e.g.
- Contagious outbreak
- Bug problem?
- Dim piece (anag)
- Disease affecting many in a population at the same time
- Disease affecting many people simultaneously
- Flu outbreak, e.g.
- Excessively prevalent
- Serious flu outbreak, e.g.
- ''The Andromeda Strain'' fear
- Widespread disease
- Widespread illness
- Widespread outbreak
- The flu, in 1918
- Quickly caught by a lot
- Rapid spread of a disease
- Large-scale outbreak of disease
- Prevalent and rapidly spreading
- Not localized
- Uncontrolled outbreak
Recent Usage of Widespread outbreak in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Widespread outbreak in their crossword puzzles:
- USA Today - July 5, 2019
- USA Today - Sept. 4, 2015
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Nov. 14, 2014
- The Guardian Quick - Jan. 4, 2014
- USA Today - April 19, 2013
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 17, 2012
- Universal Crossword - July 7, 2012
- Newsday - June 19, 2012
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 13, 2011
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 3, 2008
- Washington Post - Aug. 3, 2006
- New York Times - Nov. 20, 1972