Crossword Clue: Excessively prevalent
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Excessively prevalent" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Excessively prevalent:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Excessively prevalent:
- Black Death of 14th century Europe, for one
- Ebola outbreak of 2014, e.g.
- Contagious outbreak
- Bug problem?
- Dim piece (anag)
- Disease affecting many in a population at the same time
- Disease affecting many people simultaneously
- Flu outbreak, e.g.
- Excessively prevalent
- Serious flu outbreak, e.g.
- ''The Andromeda Strain'' fear
- Widespread disease
- Widespread illness
- Widespread outbreak
- The flu, in 1918
- Quickly caught by a lot
- Rapid spread of a disease
- Large-scale outbreak of disease
- Prevalent and rapidly spreading
- Not localized
- Uncontrolled outbreak
Recent Usage of Excessively prevalent in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Excessively prevalent in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - March 2, 1978