Crossword Clue: Unpleasant information
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Unpleasant information" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Unpleasant information:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Unpleasant information:
- "Are you sitting down?"
- Fast traveler
- Half of a "Which do you want first?" pair
- Good thing to break gently
- Information you wish wasn't so
- Like filmdom's Bears
- Someone undesirable (slang)
- Phone call at 3:00 a.m., at times
- Tidings of woe
- Unpleasant information
- Unpleasant tidings
- Unwelcome one
- "You didn't get the job," for example
- "You'd better brace yourself for this ..."
- "You're not gonna like this"
Recent Usage of Unpleasant information in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Unpleasant information in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Nov. 30, 2009