Crossword Clue: "Are you sitting down?"
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue ""Are you sitting down?"" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for "Are you sitting down?":
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to "Are you sitting down?":
- "Are you sitting down?"
- Fast traveler
- Half of a "Which do you want first?" pair
- Good thing to break gently
- Information you wish wasn't so
- Like filmdom's Bears
- Someone undesirable (slang)
- Phone call at 3:00 a.m., at times
- Tidings of woe
- Unpleasant information
- Unpleasant tidings
- Unwelcome one
- "You didn't get the job," for example
- "You'd better brace yourself for this ..."
- "You're not gonna like this"
Recent Usage of "Are you sitting down?" in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used "Are you sitting down?" in their crossword puzzles:
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - July 1, 2013