Crossword Clue: TV anchorman
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "TV anchorman" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for TV anchorman:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to TV anchorman:
- 1980 correspondent on "60 Minutes," the highest-rated TV show in the 1979-1980 season: 2 wds.
- Author of "The Camera Never Blinks"
- "CBS Evening News" anchor until 2005
- Cronkite's successor
- Former "CBS Evening News" anchor, 1981-2005: 2 wds.
- Former news anchor who's published a collection of essays called "What Unites Us": 2 wds.
- Dropped anchor?
- "The Palace Guard" author
- Longtime "CBS Evening News" anchor
- Longtime news anchor
- Predecessor of Katie Couric
- Newsman famous for inventing folksy similes
- TV anchorman
Recent Usage of TV anchorman in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used TV anchorman in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Dec. 30, 1991
- New York Times - Nov. 16, 1982
- New York Times - Oct. 6, 1982