Crossword Clue: Cronkite's successor
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Cronkite's successor" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Cronkite's successor:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Cronkite's successor:
- 1980 correspondent on "60 Minutes," the highest-rated TV show in the 1979-1980 season: 2 wds.
- Author of "The Camera Never Blinks"
- "CBS Evening News" anchor until 2005
- Cronkite's successor
- Former "CBS Evening News" anchor, 1981-2005: 2 wds.
- Former news anchor who's published a collection of essays called "What Unites Us": 2 wds.
- Dropped anchor?
- "The Palace Guard" author
- Longtime "CBS Evening News" anchor
- Longtime news anchor
- Predecessor of Katie Couric
- Newsman famous for inventing folksy similes
- TV anchorman
Recent Usage of Cronkite's successor in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Cronkite's successor in their crossword puzzles:
- Washington Post - April 13, 2009
- New York Times - July 10, 1986
- New York Times - July 19, 1984
- New York Times - Jan. 1, 1984
- New York Times - March 5, 1983
- New York Times - Feb. 22, 1982