Crossword Clue: Tony soprano?
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Tony soprano?" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Tony soprano?:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Tony soprano?:
- 20th-century Greek-American soprano
- '60s opera legend
- Celebrated Greek opera singer of the 1960s
- Greek-American opera star nicknamed "La Divina": 2 wds.
- Greek-American soprano
- Emcee of singers?
- Tony soprano?
- Soprano voted the greatest of all time by BBC Music Magazine
- Met debutante of 1956
- Renata Tebaldi rival
- Opera legend who was close to Onassis
- Opera singer known as "La Divina"
- Opera singer who was buried in Paris's Père Lachaise Cemetery, though she wasn't French: 2 wds.
- Opera soprano known as "La Divina"
- Singer born in N.Y.
- Singer known as "La Divina"
Recent Usage of Tony soprano? in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Tony soprano? in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - June 6, 2020