Crossword Answer: MARIACALLAS
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer MARIACALLAS then you're in the right place. We found 16 clues that have MARIACALLAS as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for MARIACALLAS
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for MARIACALLAS:
- 20th-century Greek-American soprano
- '60s opera legend
- Celebrated Greek opera singer of the 1960s
- Greek-American opera star nicknamed "La Divina": 2 wds.
- Greek-American soprano
- Emcee of singers?
- Tony soprano?
- Soprano voted the greatest of all time by BBC Music Magazine
- Met debutante of 1956
- Renata Tebaldi rival
- Opera legend who was close to Onassis
- Opera singer known as "La Divina"
- Opera singer who was buried in Paris's Père Lachaise Cemetery, though she wasn't French: 2 wds.
- Opera soprano known as "La Divina"
- Singer born in N.Y.
- Singer known as "La Divina"
Recent Usage of MARIACALLAS in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used MARIACALLAS in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - June 6, 2020
- Daily Celebrity - Dec. 16, 2017
- Daily Celebrity - Jan. 14, 2017
- LA Times - March 7, 2016
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Jan. 28, 2016
- New York Times - Aug. 29, 2014
- Washington Post - Dec. 3, 2013
- Washington Post - Dec. 25, 2010
- Washington Post - April 27, 2008
- LA Times - April 9, 2008
- Washington Post - Feb. 18, 2008
- LA Times - Jan. 5, 2006
- Newsday - July 10, 2005
- New York Times - Feb. 9, 2005
- Universal Crossword - July 6, 2004
- New York Times - Nov. 15, 1970