Crossword Clue: Thorny trees
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Thorny trees" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Thorny trees", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Thorny trees"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Thorny trees:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Thorny trees"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Thorny trees:
- Biblical incense sources
- Australian floral emblems
- Gum arabic sources
- Gum-arabic trees
- Gum arabic trees
- Gum sources
- Dietary staples for impalas
- Flowering shrubs
- Ornamental shrubs
- Knobthorns and wattle trees
- Trees favored by giraffes
- Trees giraffes graze on
- Trees in giraffe diets
- Trees of the mimosa family
- Sources of gum, perfume, and curry flavoring
- These yield gum arabic
- Savanna shrubs
- Savanna trees
- Thorny shrubs
- Thorny shrubs commonly with yellow flowers
- Thorny trees
- Yellow-flowered shrubs
Recent Usage of Thorny trees in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Thorny trees" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Thorny trees in their crossword puzzles recently:
- WSJ Daily - April 1, 2017
- Washington Post Sunday Magazine - Jan. 31, 2016
- Jonesin' - March 19, 2013
- Jonesin' Crosswords - March 14, 2013