Crossword Clue: Ornamental shrubs
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Ornamental shrubs" then you're in the right place. We found 7 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Ornamental shrubs", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Ornamental shrubs"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Ornamental shrubs:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Ornamental shrubs"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Ornamental shrubs:
- Biblical incense sources
- Australian floral emblems
- Gum arabic sources
- Gum-arabic trees
- Gum arabic trees
- Gum sources
- Dietary staples for impalas
- Flowering shrubs
- Ornamental shrubs
- Knobthorns and wattle trees
- Trees favored by giraffes
- Trees giraffes graze on
- Trees in giraffe diets
- Trees of the mimosa family
- Sources of gum, perfume, and curry flavoring
- These yield gum arabic
- Savanna shrubs
- Savanna trees
- Thorny shrubs
- Thorny shrubs commonly with yellow flowers
- Thorny trees
- Yellow-flowered shrubs
Recent Usage of Ornamental shrubs in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Ornamental shrubs" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Ornamental shrubs in their crossword puzzles recently:
- WSJ Daily - Aug. 6, 2020
- LA Times - Jan. 5, 2019
- WSJ Daily - Oct. 16, 2017
- Merl Reagle Sunday Crossword - Dec. 7, 2014
- Joseph - Dec. 19, 2013
- Wall Street Journal Friday - April 10, 2009
- New York Times - Jan. 3, 1970