Crossword Clue: Switched off
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Switched off" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Switched off:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Switched off:
- '-- my watch!'
- '-- your life!'
- "--- your life!"
- "__ my watch!"
- __ one's game: performing below par
- ''__ your life!'' (''Forget it!'')
- "__ your life!"
- "___ my watch!"
- ___ speaking terms (unwilling to communicate with each other): 2 wds.
- "___ your life!" ("Forget about it!"): 2 wds.
- "___ your life!"
- ____ a dare!
- "________ your life!"
- Having a bad game
- In the wings, maybe
- Off the broadcast schedule
- Off the TV schedule
- Preempted, as a sitcom
- Preempted, maybe
- Preempted, perhaps
- Performing beneath one's usual level
- Missing all one's jumpers, e.g.
- Turned off
- Switched off
- Words with "your life!" or "a dare!"
Recent Usage of Switched off in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Switched off in their crossword puzzles:
- Washington Post - Aug. 30, 2015
- American Values Club X - May 21, 2014