Crossword Clue: ____ a dare!
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "____ a dare!" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for ____ a dare!:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to ____ a dare!:
- '-- my watch!'
- '-- your life!'
- "--- your life!"
- "__ my watch!"
- __ one's game: performing below par
- ''__ your life!'' (''Forget it!'')
- "__ your life!"
- "___ my watch!"
- ___ speaking terms (unwilling to communicate with each other): 2 wds.
- "___ your life!" ("Forget about it!"): 2 wds.
- "___ your life!"
- ____ a dare!
- "________ your life!"
- Having a bad game
- In the wings, maybe
- Off the broadcast schedule
- Off the TV schedule
- Preempted, as a sitcom
- Preempted, maybe
- Preempted, perhaps
- Performing beneath one's usual level
- Missing all one's jumpers, e.g.
- Turned off
- Switched off
- Words with "your life!" or "a dare!"
Recent Usage of ____ a dare! in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ____ a dare! in their crossword puzzles:
- USA Today Archive - March 21, 1996