Crossword Clue: Sprinkled
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Sprinkled" then you're in the right place. We found 7 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Sprinkled", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Sprinkled"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Sprinkled:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Sprinkled"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Sprinkled:
- Decisively defeated
- Checked for fingerprints
- Checked for prints
- Did a cleaning chore
- Did some cleaning
- Did some housecleaning
- Did some housework
- Engaged in some light housecleaning
- Cleaned the furniture
- Cleaned up
- Wiped (furniture)
- Looked for fingerprints
- Looked for prints
- Prepared to reuse, with "off"
- Sprayed crops
- Sprinkled, in a way
Recent Usage of Sprinkled in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Sprinkled" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Sprinkled in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Penny Dell - Feb. 14, 2020
- Penny Dell - Aug. 28, 2018
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - June 17, 2017
- Penny Dell - April 12, 2017
- Penny Dell - Jan. 29, 2017
- New York Times - March 19, 2009
- NY Sun - May 24, 2007
- New York Times - Sept. 1, 2002
- New York Times - Dec. 26, 1979
- New York Times - Sept. 7, 1970