Crossword Clue: Decisively defeated
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Decisively defeated" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Decisively defeated:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Decisively defeated:
- Beaten decisively
- Comforter in Dracula's coffin?
- Decisively defeated
- Floored, in boxing
- Dracula's quilt fill?
- "Goose Feathers of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas
- Pugilistic loss position
- Out of it, as a boxer
- Out, so to speak
- Stretched out on the mat
- The fans thought he was ___
- Quilt filler, to Dracula?
- Knocked loopy
- Knocked out, in the ring
- Knocked out, really
- Knocked out
- On the canvas
- Pillow maker's offer to a Sesame Street puppeteer?
- What boxer #2 was
- What is put on Basie's bed?
- Use a hose at a nobleman's bidding?
Recent Usage of Decisively defeated in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Decisively defeated in their crossword puzzles:
- USA Today - March 13, 2020
- WSJ Daily - Dec. 26, 2017
- Wall Street Journal Friday - July 5, 2002