Crossword Answer: DOWNFORTHECOUNT
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer DOWNFORTHECOUNT then you're in the right place. We found 22 clues that have DOWNFORTHECOUNT as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for DOWNFORTHECOUNT
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for DOWNFORTHECOUNT:
- Beaten decisively
- Comforter in Dracula's coffin?
- Decisively defeated
- Floored, in boxing
- Dracula's quilt fill?
- "Goose Feathers of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas
- Pugilistic loss position
- Out of it, as a boxer
- Out, so to speak
- Stretched out on the mat
- The fans thought he was ___
- Quilt filler, to Dracula?
- Knocked loopy
- Knocked out, in the ring
- Knocked out, really
- Knocked out
- On the canvas
- Pillow maker's offer to a Sesame Street puppeteer?
- What boxer #2 was
- What is put on Basie's bed?
- Use a hose at a nobleman's bidding?
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to DOWNFORTHECOUNT:
Recent Usage of DOWNFORTHECOUNT in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used DOWNFORTHECOUNT in their crossword puzzles:
- WSJ Daily - Jan. 8, 2020
- WSJ Daily - Aug. 17, 2019
- Newsday - March 18, 2019
- WSJ Daily - Oct. 27, 2018
- WSJ Daily - Dec. 26, 2017
- Penny Dell Sunday - June 11, 2017
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - April 5, 2016
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 18, 2016
- Washington Post - Feb. 16, 2016
- USA Today - Oct. 7, 2014
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - May 2, 2014
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - June 6, 2013
- USA Today - Aug. 30, 2012
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - May 28, 2012
- LA Times - May 23, 2012
- USA Today - Aug. 4, 2011
- USA Today - May 10, 2010
- Washington Post - April 6, 2010
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 3, 2009
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 9, 2009