Crossword Clue: Shark or hellbender
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Shark or hellbender" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Shark or hellbender", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Shark or hellbender"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Shark or hellbender:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Shark or hellbender"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Shark or hellbender:
- #1 hit for Hall & Oates
- 1982 #1 hit for Hall & Oates
- 1982 #1 hit with the line "Watch out boy she'll chew you up"
- 1982 Hall & Oates hit
- Beast to beware
- Bengal tiger, for one
- Bengal tiger, occasionally
- Great white, e.g.
- Great white shark, for one
- Great white shark, reputedly
- Fearsome shark
- Femme fatale
- Hall & Oates #1 hit
- Hall & Oates hit
- Hall & Oates song
- Hall & Oates "Whoa here she comes, she's a ___"
- "Jaws" figure
- Jaws protagonist
- "Jaws" shark, e.g.
- Piranha, e.g.
- Piranha, for one
- Shark or hellbender
- Shark or tiger, at times
- Shark that may do in a gamboler
- Shark to watch out for
- "She'll chew you up," according to Hall & Oates
- Song that knocked Mickey out of the #1 spot
- Voracious shark
- Lion, tiger or shark
- "Lean and hungry type," in a Hall & Oates hit
- Tiger, e.g.
- Tiger, for one
- Tiger or great white shark
- Title of hit songs for both Hall & Oates and Nelly Furtado
Recent Usage of Shark or hellbender in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Shark or hellbender" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Shark or hellbender in their crossword puzzles recently:
- New York Times - Dec. 17, 1979