Crossword Clue: Hall & Oates hit
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Hall & Oates hit" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Hall & Oates hit", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Hall & Oates hit"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Hall & Oates hit:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Hall & Oates hit"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Hall & Oates hit:
- #1 hit for Hall & Oates
- 1982 #1 hit for Hall & Oates
- 1982 #1 hit with the line "Watch out boy she'll chew you up"
- 1982 Hall & Oates hit
- Beast to beware
- Bengal tiger, for one
- Bengal tiger, occasionally
- Great white, e.g.
- Great white shark, for one
- Great white shark, reputedly
- Fearsome shark
- Femme fatale
- Hall & Oates #1 hit
- Hall & Oates hit
- Hall & Oates song
- Hall & Oates "Whoa here she comes, she's a ___"
- "Jaws" figure
- Jaws protagonist
- "Jaws" shark, e.g.
- Piranha, e.g.
- Piranha, for one
- Shark or hellbender
- Shark or tiger, at times
- Shark that may do in a gamboler
- Shark to watch out for
- "She'll chew you up," according to Hall & Oates
- Song that knocked Mickey out of the #1 spot
- Voracious shark
- Lion, tiger or shark
- "Lean and hungry type," in a Hall & Oates hit
- Tiger, e.g.
- Tiger, for one
- Tiger or great white shark
- Title of hit songs for both Hall & Oates and Nelly Furtado
Recent Usage of Hall & Oates hit in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Hall & Oates hit" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Hall & Oates hit in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Penny Dell - April 1, 2020
- Penny Dell - March 18, 2020
- Penny Dell - Jan. 24, 2019