Crossword Clue: Roscoe of tennis
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Roscoe of tennis" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Roscoe of tennis:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Roscoe of tennis:
- 1977 Australian Open winner Roscoe
- Family name on both 'Full House' and 'ALF'
- Family name on TV "Alf"
- 'Full House' family name
- "Full House" surname
- Changer of skins into leather
- "Give me some skins!" petitioner
- He seeks hides
- He works on hides
- Henry Ossawa ___, painter of "The Banjo Lesson"
- Hide handler
- Hide seeker?
- Hide seeker
- Hide treater
- Hide worker
- Like beachgoers vis-à-vis indoor types
- Roscoe of tennis
- "The Resurrection of Lazarus" painter
- Pre-decimal sixpenny piece
- Reds hurler Roark
- Pelt dresser
- Leather craftsman
- Leather processor
- Leather worker
- Leather worker — old coin
- Leather worker — old sixpence
- One processing pelts
- Surname of ALF's family
- Surname on 'ALF' or 'Full House'
- Worker with hides
- Sixpence: Brit.
Recent Usage of Roscoe of tennis in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Roscoe of tennis in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - June 23, 2007
- New York Times - June 11, 1984
- New York Times - May 29, 1982
- New York Times - July 17, 1981