Crossword Clue: "Give me some skins!" petitioner
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue ""Give me some skins!" petitioner" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for "Give me some skins!" petitioner:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to "Give me some skins!" petitioner:
- 1977 Australian Open winner Roscoe
- Family name on both 'Full House' and 'ALF'
- Family name on TV "Alf"
- 'Full House' family name
- "Full House" surname
- Changer of skins into leather
- "Give me some skins!" petitioner
- He seeks hides
- He works on hides
- Henry Ossawa ___, painter of "The Banjo Lesson"
- Hide handler
- Hide seeker?
- Hide seeker
- Hide treater
- Hide worker
- Like beachgoers vis-à-vis indoor types
- Roscoe of tennis
- "The Resurrection of Lazarus" painter
- Pre-decimal sixpenny piece
- Reds hurler Roark
- Pelt dresser
- Leather craftsman
- Leather processor
- Leather worker
- Leather worker — old coin
- Leather worker — old sixpence
- One processing pelts
- Surname of ALF's family
- Surname on 'ALF' or 'Full House'
- Worker with hides
- Sixpence: Brit.
Recent Usage of "Give me some skins!" petitioner in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used "Give me some skins!" petitioner in their crossword puzzles:
- Washington Post - May 7, 2014