Crossword Clue: Pirate's exclamation
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Pirate's exclamation" then you're in the right place. We found 6 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Pirate's exclamation:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Pirate's exclamation:
- Comic strip cry of frustration
- Comics cry of despair
- Comics cry
- Frustrated cry
- Charlie Brown's cry
- "Garfield" exclamation
- Garfield's cry
- "I can't believe this!"
- "I'm exasperated!"
- I'm so exasperated!
- "I'm so frustrated!"
- "I'm so frustrated!!!"
- Exasperated cry
- Exasperation exclamation
- Cry of exasperation!
- Cry of exasperation
- Cry of frustration
- Cry of utter frustration
- "Good grief!"
- Cartoonish cry of woe
- Pirate's exclamation
- Pirate's sound of frustration
- Movie pirate's expletive
- "Why is this happening to me?!"
- [Why me?!]
- Plaint from a pirate
- Sound of frustration
- "Peanuts" cry
- "Words cannot express my consternation!"
- "This is killing me!"
- "This is so frustrating!"
- Talk Like a Pirate Day cry
- Scream from a pirate?
- Stereotypical pirate's cry
Recent Usage of Pirate's exclamation in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Pirate's exclamation in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - June 17, 2020
- New York Times - May 25, 2019
- New York Times - June 15, 2018
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 7, 2017
- American Values Club X - Aug. 13, 2014
- Newsday - Dec. 4, 2011
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - July 22, 2009
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 28, 2008
- New York Times - Aug. 6, 2005