Crossword Clue: "Why is this happening to me?!"
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue ""Why is this happening to me?!"" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for "Why is this happening to me?!":
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to "Why is this happening to me?!":
- Comic strip cry of frustration
- Comics cry of despair
- Comics cry
- Frustrated cry
- Charlie Brown's cry
- "Garfield" exclamation
- Garfield's cry
- "I can't believe this!"
- "I'm exasperated!"
- I'm so exasperated!
- "I'm so frustrated!"
- "I'm so frustrated!!!"
- Exasperated cry
- Exasperation exclamation
- Cry of exasperation!
- Cry of exasperation
- Cry of frustration
- Cry of utter frustration
- "Good grief!"
- Cartoonish cry of woe
- Pirate's exclamation
- Pirate's sound of frustration
- Movie pirate's expletive
- "Why is this happening to me?!"
- [Why me?!]
- Plaint from a pirate
- Sound of frustration
- "Peanuts" cry
- "Words cannot express my consternation!"
- "This is killing me!"
- "This is so frustrating!"
- Talk Like a Pirate Day cry
- Scream from a pirate?
- Stereotypical pirate's cry
Recent Usage of "Why is this happening to me?!" in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used "Why is this happening to me?!" in their crossword puzzles:
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Jan. 9, 2012
- New York Times - Aug. 1, 2010
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - April 23, 2010