Crossword Clue: Order in the court?
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Order in the court?" then you're in the right place. We found 4 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Order in the court?:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Order in the court?:
- Bailiff's bellow
- Bailiff's directive
- Bailiff's order
- Bailiff's request
- Directive as the judge enters
- It's heard at a hearing
- Court order?
- Court order
- Courtroom call
- Courtroom command
- Courtroom directive
- Courtroom order
- Hearing cry
- Hearing order
- Cry from a bailiff when a judge walks in
- Cry when a judge enters a courtroom
- Judge-y declaration?
- "Please welcome the judge"
- Order in the court?
- Order in the court
- Standing order
Recent Usage of Order in the court? in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Order in the court? in their crossword puzzles:
- Penny Dell Sunday - Sept. 13, 2020
- USA Today - Nov. 15, 2018
- The Puzzle Society - Oct. 1, 2018
- USA Today - Oct. 10, 2017
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 3, 2017
- Washington Post - June 8, 2016
- New York Times - June 8, 2014
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Aug. 19, 2013
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 11, 2012
- Merl Reagle Sunday Crossword - Sept. 2, 2012
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - April 24, 2011
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - Dec. 20, 2009
- USA Today - Nov. 7, 2008
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 11, 2000