Crossword Clue: Court order?
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Court order?" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Court order?:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Court order?:
- Bailiff's bellow
- Bailiff's directive
- Bailiff's order
- Bailiff's request
- Directive as the judge enters
- It's heard at a hearing
- Court order?
- Court order
- Courtroom call
- Courtroom command
- Courtroom directive
- Courtroom order
- Hearing cry
- Hearing order
- Cry from a bailiff when a judge walks in
- Cry when a judge enters a courtroom
- Judge-y declaration?
- "Please welcome the judge"
- Order in the court?
- Order in the court
- Standing order
Recent Usage of Court order? in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Court order? in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Sept. 11, 2018
- New York Times - Aug. 31, 2018
- LA Times - April 13, 2016
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Feb. 26, 2015
- Washington Post - June 17, 2013
- Universal Crossword - July 15, 2003
- New York Times - Feb. 21, 2001
- New York Times - June 21, 2000