Crossword Clue: Name on a Trump card
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Name on a Trump card" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Name on a Trump card", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Name on a Trump card"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Name on a Trump card:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Name on a Trump card"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Name on a Trump card:
- 1941 Oscar-winner Crisp
- 2011 PGA Player of the Year Luke
- "___ Gets Drafted" (1942 Disney cartoon)
- "___ Gets Drafted" (Disney short)
- _____ MacDonald ( CLC president 1967 to 1974)
- Animated duck
- Actor Sutherland
- Audette or Brashear of hockey
- Aircraft designer Douglas of Douglas Aircraft
- Fowl with three nephews
- Duck or O'Connor
- Duck or Trump
- Duck whose birthday is March 13
- Date for Daisy
- Fictional uncle of triplets
- Gazillionaire Trump
- Huey Duck's uncle
- Disney character in the most films
- Disney character
- Disney duck
- Disney's ___ Duck
- Ivana's ex, with "the"
- Flora Mac _____
- Glover of "Atlanta"
- Daisy lover
- Daisy's love
- Fagan of Steely Dan
- Rival of Ben and Marco
- Kiefer's dad
- Kiefer's father
- O'Connor from Chicago
- Pal of Mickey and Goofy
- Name associated with the Taj Mahal
- Walt Disney character
- Name on a Trump card?
- Name on a Trump card
- ON address, or Disney duck
- Mickey's pal
- Mickey's toon pal
- One of Walt's creations
- Writer Barthelme
Recent Usage of Name on a Trump card in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Name on a Trump card" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Name on a Trump card in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Washington Post - Jan. 6, 2008