Crossword Clue: One of Walt's creations
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "One of Walt's creations" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "One of Walt's creations", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "One of Walt's creations"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for One of Walt's creations:
Possibly related crossword clues for "One of Walt's creations"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to One of Walt's creations:
- 1941 Oscar-winner Crisp
- 2011 PGA Player of the Year Luke
- "___ Gets Drafted" (1942 Disney cartoon)
- "___ Gets Drafted" (Disney short)
- _____ MacDonald ( CLC president 1967 to 1974)
- Animated duck
- Actor Sutherland
- Audette or Brashear of hockey
- Aircraft designer Douglas of Douglas Aircraft
- Fowl with three nephews
- Duck or O'Connor
- Duck or Trump
- Duck whose birthday is March 13
- Date for Daisy
- Fictional uncle of triplets
- Gazillionaire Trump
- Huey Duck's uncle
- Disney character in the most films
- Disney character
- Disney duck
- Disney's ___ Duck
- Ivana's ex, with "the"
- Flora Mac _____
- Glover of "Atlanta"
- Daisy lover
- Daisy's love
- Fagan of Steely Dan
- Rival of Ben and Marco
- Kiefer's dad
- Kiefer's father
- O'Connor from Chicago
- Pal of Mickey and Goofy
- Name associated with the Taj Mahal
- Walt Disney character
- Name on a Trump card?
- Name on a Trump card
- ON address, or Disney duck
- Mickey's pal
- Mickey's toon pal
- One of Walt's creations
- Writer Barthelme
Recent Usage of One of Walt's creations in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "One of Walt's creations" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used One of Walt's creations in their crossword puzzles recently:
- New York Times - March 28, 1981