Crossword Clue: Hoffman film: 1982
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Hoffman film: 1982" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Hoffman film: 1982:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Hoffman film: 1982:
- 1982 comedy for which Jessica Lange won Best Supporting Actress
- 1982 Dustin Hoffman film
- 1982 Dustin Hoffman role
- 1982 film in which Dustin Hoffman plays a cross-dressing actor
- #2 on the AFI's "100 Years...100 Laughs"
- A child's foot?
- Dustin Hoffman film
- Dustin Hoffman movie
- Hoffman film: 1982
- Hoffman film
- Hoffman hit
- Hoffman role
- It lost Best Picture to "Gandhi"
- Film featuring "America's hottest new actress"
- Chewy kind of roll
- Film for which Jessica Lange won her first Oscar
- Film in which Dustin was Dorothy
- Film with Dustin as Dorothy
- Foot, in slang
- Foot, informally
- Foot or toe — I set, too (anag)
- Foot, slangily
- Place for a bootee
- Movie about the TV soap "Southwest General"
- Movie featuring the TV soap opera "Southwest General"
- Movie in which Dustin Hoffman cross-dresses to get a TV role
- Movie with Dustin as Dorothy
- Owie spot, maybe
- Sugar substitute?
- Sydney Pollack film: 1982
Recent Usage of Hoffman film: 1982 in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Hoffman film: 1982 in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - March 6, 1993